So, mommies, your bodies have finally given you the greatest gift of your life. It is time to get back into shape. Today, we have come up with some postpartum accessories for moms that would help you ease the irritation and problem post-pregnancy.
Voberry Women’s 3 in 1 Breathable Elastic Postpartum Postnatal Recovery Support Girdle Belt
Details Of The Product
- Fit Type: NA
- Voberry is a registered trademark and the only seller of JLtech1 branded products
- size M–87cmX23cm
It tightens and flattens your postpartum belly and recovers your pelvis. It stretches to fit the natural curves of your body.
Made from stretchable, breathable, and lightweight materials. Lightweight and breathable materials allow wearing this item all day long. It helps you build your natural feminine contour back much easier.
New Mom Disposable Maternity Pads (Maxi) – Pack Of 5 X 3
Details Of The Product
- Super Absorbent Polymer quickly absorbs a large amount of fluid and converts it into a gel-like substance, keeps the area dry and clean.
- Extra length and width compared to normal pads prevent back and side flow thus end up keeping the area hygienic.
- Elastic side gathering prevents leakage tension.
- More absorption capacity reduces changing the pads often.
- Material is soft and non-irritating providing complete comfort.
A new mother will experience profuse bleeding immediately after childbirth and it continues for over 10 days. Ordinary pads will not suit the purpose as the bleeding will be extensive. Further to that, there are chances of infection. The material of the pad is soft and non-irritating. Therefore, it provides complete comfort. Further to that, more absorption capacity reduces changing the pads often. Also, the adhesive strip ensures a secure fit. You need to use MAXIPAD (For the first 3 days after delivery) and MEDI PAD (From the 4th day onwards).
Earth Mama Angel Baby Mama Bottom Balm
Features And Details
- Earth Mama’s Organic Perineal Balm is now even more organic on the inside and fancy on the outside.
- Organic herbal ingredients traditionally used to help soothe, cool and give relief “down there” before and after childbirth.
- Dermatologist and clinically tested for irritation.
- Made with organic herbs and oils.
It helps in dealing with prenatal and postpartum hemorrhoids, postpartum vaginal swelling and bruising, perineal tears, and episiotomies. New mamas and mamas-to-be face bottom problems. It helps ease the irritation and provides a cooling effect. Further to that, this product is mostly recommended by doctors as it soothes discomfort with 100 percent natural herbs.
These were some postpartum accessories for moms you can use which are not only organic and toxins free but also affordable and hygienic. Just be gentle with yourself and soon you will see the changes you want.